Huwebes, Nobyembre 15, 2012

Latest Dining Sensation In Town

   I was so blessed this week to be treated to gastronomic delights of surreal proportions.  And Phenpoint Grill Alang-alang - Borongan's latest dining sensation was the 'it' place for the wonderful experience.

   They offer eat-all-you-can lunch and dinner buffets for only Php 200. 


   

   The buffet tables - all filled up to the mark with culinary sensations meant to whet one's palate. In the foreground is the hands-on owner-cook-manager Pinpin always supervising, methodically looking for flaws and bent to perfection.  Best time to be there is around 9-10 o'clock before the huge crowd begin to rush.  I was among the early birds.



   The cozy interiors of Phenpoint Grill won't make you shy to come back to the buffet tables for more.
  



   The squid is a must-try.  Stuffed with choice herbs, vegetables and chicken and pan-fried to a delectable done-ness, I always look forward to my squid meal every time. 





  This is pork adobo ala Phenpoint.  So delicious.




   Chicken Cordon Bleu.  I super like this trademark dish of Phenpoint's.  There's a herb infused that I cannot yet figure out and until I discover this mystery herb, I won't stop coming back for more.




   For the diet-conscious, the sweet-and-sour fish with vegetables is perfect. 




   The salad bar.  The vegetables were covered when I arrived.  I was one of the first guests and had the complete set to my heart's content.  You can mix and match the vegetables according to preference.  I had a huge heap of lettuce - something I can't always do in Borongan because of unavailability of the vegetable.



   The cakes counter.  Today I had supermoist chocolate cake which I devoured every morsel that I forgot to count my calorie intake.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento